Wednesday 13 July 2011

Amazing software - tips for good Photography

Modern software is amazing! I use 'Adobe photoshop CS4' but there are plenty of simple and more sophisticated programs out there to suit all abilities. One thing you can do in photoshop is merge pictures to produce a panorama. I did this recently of a place in Snowdonia called Cwm Idwal and this is the result.


To view this image properly click on it!

This image consists of 5 pictures that the program stitched together despite issues of perspective and variation in exposure. To do it personally would have taken hours, CS4 did it in seconds!

Cwm Idwal is one of my favourite places in the world and I have gone there nearly every year of my life. Have yet to climb Glyder Fawr, the mountain in the background, need to do it soon my bones tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment