Tuesday 20 September 2011

Making a slide show or film out of your images - tips for good photography

I have recently been making some simple slide shows and movies to improve the presentation of my images. I have deliberately not tried to be too clever or fussy about this on the bases of 'less is more' and simple means elegant. It really is very easy using a package such as Windows Live Movie Maker which also makes it very easy to upload to the web. The hard bit for me is to find the right music to go with the pictures. Fortunately for me I have a beautiful and musical wife who helps me.

Here are the two 'movies' I made most recently. I hope you enjoy them.


To see this movie larger follow this link: Wedding dresses from Oxfam



To see this movie larger follow this link: Bride to be - A portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment