Thursday 29 September 2011

Panoramas - Tips for great photography

I was recently commissioned by a company who wanted a set of pictures of Chester and Crewe. One thing I tried out which I have mentioned before is the way photoshop, and many other software packages, can stitch images together. My previous example was a beautifully lonely spot in Wales called Cwm Idwal. This time I took on the picturesque, but urban landscape of Chester. You will need to click on the pictures to see them larger. To make them internet friendly I have reduced the pixel size of each file quite dramatically so the quality has suffered. Have a go yourself and explore this side of the software you use. I will look to see if there is any free online software that does it for you.

Competition! Can you name 7 landmarks, one in each of the pictures? No prizes but I would enjoy your involvement.

Panorama 1

Panorama 2

Panorama 3

Panorama 4

Panorama 5

Panorama 6

Panorama 7

No comments:

Post a Comment